Pelvic Reset Movement Series
7 Days of Self-Guided Videos: Movement & Breathwork Classes to Reset Your Core, Pelvic Diaphragm & Spine – Perfect for Prenatal & Postpartum Mamas
Props needed: Yoga belt, block
Come home to your core
Want to experience a deeper connection with your womb and core, boost libido, heal postpartum, or find relief from pelvic or low back pain? The Pelvic Reset Movement Series is in it’s 4th iteration, and is perfect for women new to pelvic embodiment and seasoned womb worshipers alike.
The week at a glance
Day 1: Quadratus Lumborum (QL)
Day 2: Psoas & Hip Flexors
Day 3: Glutes
Day 4: Deep Core
Day 5: Spine Mobility & Strength
Day 6: Whole Body Integration
Day 7: Restorative Rewire
The Pelvic Reset is perfect for these folks:
- new mamas, wanting to strengthen pelvic floor
- women wanting to stop leaking, and cure incontinence
- women with low back pain, hip or pelvic pain
- women who want to boost libido and pleasure
- women repairing from fitness industry injury
- women with disregulated nervous systems
- women wanting to begin a movement practice and not knowing where to start
Over these seven days, we are going to address all the common, problematic muscular issues that are the primary causes of lower back pain, pelvic pain, weakness, and tension.
Each class is listed on YouTube, on a secret playlist that you can revisit over and over. Each class has a detailed description on the specific actions and functions we will be addressing.
Each class begins with a 20 minute long breathwork session, that will completely reset your nervous system, detox stress hormones, and alkalize and oxygenate the body, preparing it to receive the nutritious movement you are about to explore.
We then do some signature yoga and movement to gently correct any structural pelvic imbalances, followed by stretching one or two of the contributing muscle groups that tend to be short, tight, and stuck in contraction (or “hypertonic”).
We will also strengthen a synergist muscle group that tends to be weak or misfiring, causing problems.
Finally, we will restore pelvic sensitivity with some guided meditation, myofascial release, self-massage, or yoga nidra at the end of each class.
Within seven days you will have completed an amazing whole-body and core reset to retrain your embodied experience within your living pelvis.
Benefits of having a solid pelvic connection include:
- Stable core strength, which unites upper and lower body, which is the bedrock for integrated everyday movement.
- Freed up breathing anatomy, allowing the breath to descend into the pelvis to massage organs of reproduction and elimination, vastly improving function.
- Pain free resilient low back and pelvis, which frees up so much vitality!
- Responsive and enlivened pelvic floor diaphragm, which prevents leaking, organ prolapse, and pelvic pain, and supports increased libido and pleasure capacity.
- Digestion support, because tonicity and mobility in the pelvis directly improves the lymph flow, breaks up smooth muscle and organ adhesion, thus freeing up the elimination channels
‘Everything was laid out beautifully and easy to follow. This class was such an amazing experience. I love that it was recorded, I know I will go back and reference it often.‘
Cassidy, Pelvic Reset Participant
‘Feeling much more present in my body and connected to my pelvis, physically and energetically. I think the breathwork and the slow, conscious movements in your sessions were really powerful.’
Mara, Pelvic Reset Participant
“I found that by doing the class each day, I became more aware of breathing through my pelvic floor throughout the day, which has been super helpful for physical strengthening and mentally softening my edges.”
Monica, Pelvic Reset Participant
‘I have had chronic pain in my right hip and contracted muscles in my legs due to a leg length difference which was just diagnosed a couple years ago. I am much improved but was still struggling at night with leg pain. The work this week has made a big difference already. I have some good soreness but can sit more comfortably and my night pain is almost gone. So a big thank you.‘
Chris, Pelvic Reset Participant
‘I am feeling light years better. Stress/mood is regulated, no more urinary urgency, I feel more in touch with myself and better able to be present with my husband and daughter.’
Monica, Pelvic Reset Participant
‘Having a breathing practice coupled with movements to release the pelvis created a profound way to visit with my body daily. I love the unique combination of modalities.’
Shandoah, Pelvic Reset Participant